December 24, 2009
We wish all of you a Merry Christmas / Feliz Natal. Now is the time to remember and celebrate God's wonderful gift of love - His son Jesus, who paid the price for our sins and for the privilege and joy of having a restored personal relationship with God. "For God SO loved the world (you and I) that he gave his one and only Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
December 22, 2009
December 21, 2009
December 20, 2009
December 16, 2009
December 12, 2009
December 9, 2009
We are finishing our 3rd year here in Brazil, helping churches to share the Good News of Jesus in their communities. God is doing amazing and wonderful things, and it is a great privilege and joy to be a part of what He is doing. Here is a summary of what God has done so far:
- over 40,740 people have accepted Christ and committed their lives to Him.
- over 825 teachers have accepted Christ in the schools we have spoken in.
- 3 principals, 3 vice-principals, and 10 school coordinators have accepted Christ.
- we have spoken in 59 schools in 3 years.
- we have helped 40 churches to share Christ in their communities.
- we have trained over 1000 church members & leaders to share Christ person-to-person through the People Sharing Jesus seminars.
- we estimate that we have shared the Gospel 2000 times in 3 years (person-to-person, and in schools, churches, homes,...)
God is truly doing "immesaurably more" than all we ask and imagine, for His glory.
December 7, 2009
Today we had an important meeting at the education department for the municipal schools in Santos. We have already been able to schedule events to speak in 5 state schools in Santos for next year, but without the approval by SEDUC, the Santos education department, we would not be able to speak in the municipal schools of Santos. There are 27 state schools in the city of Santos, and there are 72 municipal schools, so getting the municipal school approval is an important step in our ministry work in Santos. We are praising God that He blessed our meeting today and that we were able to obtain the approval to speak in the municipal schools. God is good !