We had a great year in 2011, and we praise God for the privilege of joining Him in His Kingdom work. God is mightily at work here and all over the world, and it is an undeserved privilege to have the opportunity to be His servant. Here are some of the highlights of 2011:
* we spoke in 20 schools this year, and we saw God do great things in the hearts and lives of many students, teachers, and school leaders.
* I had the privilege of preaching in 11 churches this year, and in all we worked with & helped 14 churches to share Jesus in their communities through various events and projects. (we have now worked with approx. 30 churches in this area of Brazil known as the Baixada Santista).
* we had our 1st American church come to help us to share Christ, and we had a tremendous week in October where we spoke in 5 schools and visited various homes with a church to share Jesus. We had close to 2300 people that accepted Christ and committed their lives to Him that week.
* we had the privilege of helping some churches in their ministry to poor people, and we had the opportunity to share the Gospel during these events.
* we saw over 13,000 people accept Christ and commit their lives to Him this year.
* we had 2 People Sharing Jesus seminars in churches, to train pastors and members to powerfully and effectively share Jesus with others person-to-person.
* we had a great trip to the US in late June and early July, and we were able to see 2 of our sons and both of our families, along with many friends.
We are looking forward to 2012, and it promises to be a great year:
* we have already scheduled our Quality Of Life project in 10 schools in the first half of next year.
* we have 2 American churches confirmed to come to help us next year (1 in May and 1 in October), and there is a possibility of a 3rd church. This is a great blessing to us, and it allows us to be able to reach many more people for Jesus than we can by ourselves.
* we will be working with several new churches next year that we have not previously worked with.
It will be great to see what God will do in this upcoming year. We give Him all of the praise, glory, and honor. Without Him we can do nothing.