June 13, 2011

Under The Weather

I have been sick with some type of virus for the last 8 days, and I am finally turning the corner on getting better (after 3 trips to the doctor and a couple of different types of medicines). Fortunately we did not have many things scheduled during this time, because for several days I had no voice. The last 2 Sundays we led a People Sharing Jesus seminar at Capela Calvario church in Sao Vicente. Yesterday morning was the final training, and I was still feeling fairly sick and barely had a voice. Fortunately I was able to use a microphone to speak into, and everything turned out ok. Capela Calvario has been a good church to work with, and their participation in one of our school outreach projects last month was great. This morning we started a 3 day project in a school in Sao Vicente, and I was really concerned about my voice because it is still not full strength yet. Nancy spoke 6 times and I spoke 5 times this morning in the school, and praise God that my voice held out, and especially because we had a great first day at the school.

 Kevin & interpreter Kaka at the Capela Calvario seminar


1 comment:

1997 Ford EXP AC Compressor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.