We finished our 2nd year of ministry in Sao Paulo, helping churches to share the Good News of God's love and salvation through Jesus Christ. God has truly done immeasurably more than we could ask and imagine in these 2 years. Here is a summary of what He has done:
* 25,994 people have accepted Christ (that we know of; there are quite possibly more)
* God has opened many doors for us to share Christ. This year we spoke over 650 times in 26 schools, and in 2 years we have spoken in 41 schools.
* over 550 teachers have accepted Christ, along with 2 principals, 2 vice-principals, and 7 coordenators.
* we have had the privilege of helping and working with over 30 churches, and have also shared Christ in many homes, in a hospital, a health center, a Vacation Bible school, a Rotary Club meeting, and in other special events.
* we have trained over 725 people in churches to share Christ through People Sharing Jesus seminars.
On December 13 we had a churrasco party to celebrate what God has done. Our good friends Junior and Elma let us have the party at their new house in Sao Caetano. We invited many of the people who have helped us as interpretors and in other ways, and about 40 people celebrated God's goodness with us.